My D2W kung fu is not the strongest and I’m in need of some D2W guru love. I
have an entity that I only want to be editable for certain users. So, I have
this in my rule file:

110 : (entity.name = ‘Role' and task != 'editRelationship') => isEntityEditable
= "session.loggedInMember.canEditRolesInAdminApp"
[com.webobjects.directtoweb.BooleanAssignment]

The only problem is that now edit buttons are never presented regardless of who
the user is. If I simply use “true” on the RHS it works fine. Is the issue that
I cannot reference the session from the RHS of a rule?

Tim Worman
UCLA GSE&IS