Hi

I want to install WO on a CentOS 7.1 system, but I suspect the instructions on
the Wiki are for CentOS 6.

If I do:

curl -o /etc/yum.repos.d/wocommunity.repo
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wocommunity/wonder/master/Utilities/Linux/wocommunity.repo

<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wocommunity/wonder/master/Utilities/Linux/wocommunity.repo%22>

it appears to work.  But if I then move on to  yum install wotaskd  I get the
failure:

http://packages.wocommunity.org/CentOS/7/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP
Error 404 - Not Found

Is this because the WO repository is only for CentOS 6?  If so what’s the best
way to install for CentOS 7?

Thanks

Liz