you could set up a (default) timezone at app startup

if (System.getProperty("user.timezone") == null) {
    System.setProperty("user.timezone", "EST");
}

Am 23.10.15 um 22:24 schrieb Calven Eggert:
I’ve been working on a new install of El Capitan. I found a problem with running the app inside Eclipse until it was discovered that the java timezone was not set and therefore, not allowing a connection to the database. This was fixed by adding an argument to the Run Configuration “-Duser.timezone=EST”.

After building my .woa using the “WOLips Ant Tools/Install”, the application cannot connect to a database. it’s the same problem because if I type:

./APPNAME -Duser.timezone=EST

the application works as expected. Does anyone know how to set the timezone in eclipse so that I don’t need to add the parameter on the command line??

Calven

This email sent to adalb...@helios.de

--
Best Regards,