From: <webobjects-dev-bounces+chill=gevityinc....@lists.apple.com> on behalf of
Paul Hoadley <pa...@logicsquad.net>
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 4:29 PM
To: WebObjects-Dev <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Subject: Re: Qualifier to match on content of two to-many relationships

On 11 May 2016, at 7:52 am, Paul Hoadley
<pa...@logicsquad.net<mailto:pa...@logicsquad.net>> wrote:

While this works, it seems awkward. Is there a way to create this qualifier
(which is essentially looking for any match between User.roles and
Notice.roles) in one step?

Obviously there’s a lot going on right now, but can anyone wade in on this? I’m
looking at you Dave A. (Actually, no I’m not—where are you?) Aaron?

--
Paul Hoadley
http://logicsquad.net/