Hi,

I just encountered a strange error where a user managed to put a DEL char
inside a text field. This char raise an SQL Exception in the server.

First, I really would like to know how they manage to do this ! I do not even
know how to put a DEL (code 127) inside text with the keyboard. I had some case
with other control char in the past too.

Second, is there a wonder way to filter these or a Javascript method to prevent
them from the source, or any suggestion to handle this ?

Real users are alway a source of unpredicted challenges.

Thank,

Samuel