Hi All,

I have not used the undo manager since the Objective-C days I think.  I tried
to use it recently but I get an exception. Has anybody used it successfully?
For example:

myEO.editingContext().undoManager().beginUndoGrouping();
myEO.setFoo(foo);
myEO.editingContext().undoManager().undo();

This code generates this exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: undo: undo manager is in invalid state, undo
was called with too many nested undo groups

I thought there was something wrong with the undo manager in that editing
context.  So I tried creating a new NSUndoManager() and calling
setUndoManager(myUndoManager) on the editing context.  Same result.

I searched on google for that exception and several things came up but nothing
that could tell me why it happens.

Thanks,
Ricardo Parada