Hi Ken,

A few years ago I used jFreeChart, which was very easy to integrate. it has
factory methods for each type of chart that you throw your data at, lots of
customization options, and a variety of output formats. So for instance you can
just include a method that returns the image data and use that right in your
WOImage binding.

Good luck!
Mark