De : Jérémy DE ROYER <jeremy.dero...@ingencys.net>
Envoyé : 23 janvier 2017 08:31:59
À : Samuel Pelletier
Cc : Hugi Thordarson; webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com; Pascal Robert
Objet : Re: WOWODC17?? a little OT

What do you need to organize ?

Does someone have a check list ?

What for a period ?

Maybe with a recipe and ingredients, it would be less terrifying…

Jérémy

Le 19 janv. 2017 à 18:03, Samuel Pelletier
<sam...@samkar.com<mailto:sam...@samkar.com>> a écrit :

Nobody wants to organize it in Europe?

I'm not sure Pascal want to engage in this project and I have a divorce to
complete... You now know why the WO Community project stalled last fall.

I know the Montréal event manager can help someone to organize it in Europe.

Samuel

Le 19 janv. 2017 à 11:48, Hugi Thordarson