> On Apr 19, 2017, at 7:28 AM, Samuel Pelletier <sam...@samkar.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Klaus,
>
> I never managed to get the url generation works as expected outside the RR
> loop.
>
> For these case, I add a property with the base public url, construct the
> required url manually and uses the src and href bindings.
>
> If there is a bette way, I would like to know it too.

Right, outside the RR the application is simply not aware of the host name.

I was hoping I could access the woAdaptor settings from the SiteConfig.xml:

                <woAdaptor
type="NSString">https://apps.berkling.us/Apps/WebObjects</woAdaptor>

Or correctly set WOAdaptorURL which is set to
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/WebObjects";

Adding to that applications name + ‘.woa’ and I’d be all set.

(Maybe I’ll attempt to add something to Wonder…)

Thanks.