Hi Birthe,

I’m not sure if this is the best way, but it’s what first comes to mind.

You could override WOApplication’s takeValuesFromRequest or invokeAction (or
both, using the former if available and the latter otherwise) and save the
current time in the WOContext’s userInfo before calling super. Then in
WOApplication’s appendToResponse, after calling super, you could log the URL,
the elapsed time, and any other useful info you might have access to (from
WOContext you can get to session, for instance). You could also if desired put
a threshold on min duration to be logged, to avoid logging every request. Just
a though.

We have something similar keeping track of long response times using
WOSession’s awake and sleep, so that’s another avenue for session-based
requests.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Mark

On Aug 7, 2017, at 7:58 AM, Birthe Berland