From: Webobjects-dev
<webobjects-dev-bounces+chill=gevityinc....@lists.apple.com> on behalf of
Markus Ruggiero <mailingli...@kataputt.com>
Date: Friday, October 6, 2017 at 6:51 AM
To: "webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com" <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Subject: Re: Display database content on a page

Hi Andre,

I am the author of Learning the Wonders. If you have any question regarding the
book you can reach me here or directly by writing to
aut...@learningthewonders.com<mailto:aut...@learningthewonders.com>. I'll be
glad to help you get started.

---markus---

PS
Chuck and Theo, thanks for the recommendation :-)))
Yes, I use the book as official coursebook in formal education in Switzerland
for the module "Object Oriented implementation of Multiuser Applications". This
in itself has nothing to do with Wonder but everything with oo-concepts and I
use Wonder/WebObjecs as a showcase for clean oo design.

On 5 Oct 2017, at 23:12, Theodore Petrosky