Those are the exact questions that keep me awake at night!  Now I will never
sleep again!

On 2017-11-25, 9:23 AM, "Webobjects-dev on behalf of Hugi Thordarson"
<webobjects-dev-bounces+chill=gevityinc....@lists.apple.com on behalf of
h...@karlmenn.is> wrote:

    Dang. Then how do I reduce the effort in the WebObjects work to be done to
get problems solved? How can I ensure that plans of action include every
WebObjects task and that every WebObjects outcome is in place? How will I save
time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring WebObjects
opportunity costs are low? How can I deliver tailored WebObjects advise
instantly with structured going-forward plans?

    Now I'll never know.

https://www.amazon.com/WebObjects-Practical-Integration-Gerard-Blokdyk/dp/1979934959/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1511630156&sr=1-1&keywords=webobjects

    - hugi

https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webobjects-dev/programmingosx%40mac.com