I’m having the same "The requested URL /cgi-bin/WebObjects/… was not found on
this server"  error on a new server I’m setting up.  I brought the config files
over from a working machine, changed all the “host” parameters to the new
machine name, and brought over the same apache4.2 mod_WebObjects.so from the
working machine.

I’m running:
Server version: Apache/2.4.28 (Unix)
Server built:   Oct 29 2017 19:28:54

 womonitor starts the app fine, no errors.

Anything else to check?