Maybe I can add a route in the Application class:

routeRequestHandler.addRoute(new ERXRoute(null, "/upload",
ERXRoute.Method.Post, UploadController.class, "uploadFile"));

And then I could implement a controller class UploadController:

public class UploadController extends ERXRouteController {

  private static final int HTTP_UNSUPPORTED_MEDIA_TYPE = 415;

  public UploadController(WORequest request) {
    super(request);
  }

  public WOActionResults uploadFileAction() throws Throwable {

    if (!request().isMultipartFormData()) {
      return errorResponse(HTTP_UNSUPPORTED_MEDIA_TYPE);
    }

    // TODO: get some form parameters and values,
    // store the file content into the temp folder,
    // process the file

    // TODO: maybe I can return the newly created EO id?

    return response(WOResponse.HTTP_STATUS_OK);
  }
}

~André

--