Hello list,

I wonder, that the "file size download limit" problem using http adaptors still
exists. I use Microsoft IIS server (Windows 2016) with IIS WebObjects adaptor
and be not able to download large files. The adaptor log has two entries

Debug: Header read: content-length: 7778483298
Info: content-length was set expl.: 3483516002 <-- !?

I was also not able to download large files using the Apache WebObjects
adaptor. Are there any updates?

Regards
Andreas