Hey Stavros,

The “succeededAction” invokes a java call on the server. Ok, fine - there are
reasons to do that. Realize though that your we browser is a “dumb terminal”
and just because something happened on the server says nothing about the web
browser.

Try this, bind the “succeededFunction” and use javascript there. Is everything
wrapped in an AjaxUpdateContainer? If not, wrap it. Give the container a CSS ID
- for sake of argument call it “AjaxWrapperID”

In your “succeededFunction” make a call to “AjaxWrapperIDUpdate()” - I forget
the contract so try it a couple of ways:
1) succeededFunction = “AjaxWrapperIDUpdate”
2) succeededFunction = “function() {AjaxWrapperIDUpdate();}”

You don’t want to invoke it immediately - you want just the function reference.

This works because every AjaxUpdateContainer makes a function with the name
“Update” at the end of the ID that you can invoke in creative ways like this.
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike <http://www.chatnbike.com/>
e:  aa...@chatnbike.com <mailto:aa...@chatnbike.com>  t:  (301) 956-2319