> On 14 May 2018, at 12:17, Johann Werner <johann.wer...@posteo.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Markus,
>
> aligning isEmpty to mimic count in KVC context is a logic step but I would
> advise against it as changing that behavior could silently break code of many
> projects.
>
> A far better implementation could have been to route all KVC calls to the
> NSArray object itself and introduce something like @items if you want the KVC
> to evaluate on every contained item. At least that would be more expressive.
>
> jm2c
>
> jw

Valid point.

I have long ago fixed this once in my WonderSources and used this in my
Learning The Wonders book. Of course, this was a mistake on my side (or maybe
just an "oversight"). But just the other day I got a mail from someone working
through the book and getting stuck on isEmpty (example at end of chapter 11)

For the time being I'll go with my private patch. Maybe others have different
viewpoint.

---markus---