De : Webobjects-dev
[mailto:webobjects-dev-bounces+pierre.gilquin=hcuge...@lists.apple.com] De la
part de Louis Demers via Webobjects-dev
Envoyé : mardi 24 mars 2020 16:16
À : WebObjects-Dev
Objet : Problem with fresh install....

Hi,

MacBook Pro died so I have to reinstall the whole toolchain to do some mentante
on our WO application. I’m almost done, but the I run as WO Application, I get

Error: Could not find or load main class com.obzerv.Application

I checked the run configuration has the correct main class..

Can anybody refresh my memory about what could be wrong ?

My config is

MacBook Pro running 10.15.3
Eclipse Version: 2019-12 (4.14.0) Build id: 20191212-1212
Latest wolips
OpenJDK11U-jdk_x64_mac_hotspot_11.0.6_10.pkg

Louis Demers Eng.
louisdem...@mac.com

This email sent to pierre.gilq...@hcuge.ch