Right, so CORS is basically a browser thing and thus my command line or mobile
app requests have all worked

So, I added in my virtual host apache configuration

        Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"

But I’m not sure that’s allowing the headers through still?

Imagine a node.js server will just hit an API->JSON and I need to get a Key
privately from that request

I realize I’m just using those javascript fiddle editor things like postman or
whatever which I suppose isn’t entirely the same as a node.js request from a
server since I guess the request is coming out of the web page/browser in those
cases.

hmm…