Um. The app is mostly session stuff, there’s a few routes but I’m not thrilled
with the way it is handled and you still have those pages with the weird dot
notation in the URL…

I use ERRest and it’s great, I’m not certain if session objects are created
during requests, but it won’t have any need for sessions.

My WO stuff is a little old-school style I’m afraid.

That said, I’d like to improve that stuff!