Tim,

Thank for the reply. I tried the download index on startup but still no search.

I do not understand the nature thing but found a preference in Eclipse that
disable the annoying dialog : "Automatically detect missing natures and propose
IDE extensions from Marketplace".

Follow up on my component problem, I just found the solution for with my
framework component, it was related to the order of dependencies declaration,
like ant, original WebObjects packages need to be after wonder ERExtensions...

Is there a way inside Eclipse to do mvn install ?

I still have not figured out how to build and deploy the app (replace the ant
install and manual rsync to server I actually do)

Regards,

Samuel