The other specs are very basic but lead to something like
Silverstripe.  Drupal of course does them
But it can do a lot more.  If the project just wants a top down cms
and no users beyond some admins then that is not that interesting to
me.  I also think it's a rather limited view of what you can do with a
cms.

We grow beautiful ideas