Le 2010-10-19 23:05, Benjamin Horst a écrit :
Florian,

On Oct 19, 2010, at 4:58 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

Hi folks,

just to jump in: Yesterday night, the new server (which will be used for CMS)
has been ordered. Should be available today, and I hope to have finished a
basic installation tomorrow.

Glad to hear the server will be available soon (or perhaps is already
available). Are you planning to install one or both of the CMS options tomorrow
(Wednesday)?

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bho...@mac.com
646-464-2314 (Eastern)
www.solidoffice.com

If you could accord us the time till Friday to hash out the final points of merits of either Drupal or Silverstripe, this would be helpful. Then we could perhaps agree on the use of one of them. We are almost there.

Marc