Benjamin Horst wrote:
> I am also available for Drupal support, and Jim Benstead (a friend of
> mine) volunteered to help earlier in the thread too.

If Drupal is chosen, I can help by:
- studying an overall infrastructure for a Drupal-based network of sites
with a nice, modern flow of information among them;
- donating (through my company) trainings and training materials about
code-driven, distributed development in Drupal to those involved in the
day-to-day website management.

Both tasks are Drupal specific, so I won't be able to do the same with
other CMSs. As for a more regular commitment, like most people I'll have
to see how the Document Foundation evolves prior to commit time to it on
a regular basis. So far I can only promise help in the startup phase, as
described above.

(Marc, no need to repost this, unless you believe it's useful to have
yet another summary already).

Regards,
  Andrea.