Hi Marc,

> Von: "Marc Paré" <m...@marcpare.com>

> BTW ... it wouldn't surprise me if the SC were to decide tomorrow during
> their meeting.

Yes, it's on the agenda.

> Unless they have the same problem as Christian who would
> like to see a working model more than what is on the Drupal site now, we
> could have a proper working model working within a couple of days. We
> just needed a couple of weeks to raise the site (we all have jobs to
> juggle our time with).

The more interesting question would be, what the timeframe for the first
"productive installation" would be. I'd expect we need a page with
user-info on LibreOffice in english, maybe german, french and handfull
of other languages within the next few days.

Ath the other hand, we would need a far more complex and complete
environment within a couple of months.

regards,

André