Le 2010-11-01 00:29, Michael Wheatland a écrit :
After receiving such a warm welcome from some of the website design
team I got to work creating a refined website proposal using Ben's
wireframe structure as a base.

Please have a look: http://goo.gl/qbGe

I would expect that I could set this up in Drupal within 2 weeks if
pushed. Any comments that you have you can either voice here or on my
wiki talk page.
The plan is that I will start to work on this Drupal structure in
about 2 days and have an bare bones beta site up and running by the
weekend on my own hosting, which can later be transferred to another
host/domain.
Any and all constructive comments are welcomed

Note: I am a drupal CMS only guy, I would love to help with the short
term implementation on silverstripe as decided by the steering
committee but as with most web developers I have no experience with
this CMS. I am only working on the longer term vision that was
described in the steering committee phone conference.

Hi Michael:

Thanks for the IA representation. This is a great start.

Marc