Le 2010-11-08 03:51, Manuel Schneider a écrit :
Hi Florian,

FCKEditor is already disabled since Wednesday last week as per Stefan
Weigel's request.

Concerning your argument for the WYSIWYG editor:

I have ask for people to speak up if they need the editor. So far I have
not received a single person speaking up for itself in favour of the
editor.

The statistics I have provided you with speak the same language - only
one user of more than 200 using it.

Just because /we believe/ or /fear/ that we need one is a bad argument
for it.

/Manuel

Sorry Manuel, I must have missed your message.

My hand is up for WYSIWYG editor. I use WYSIWYG for 90% or more of my work as a teacher and I have been using the WYSIWYG editor on the wiki here too.

I must be the only sole user then. :-)

Marc