Hi Klaus-Jürgen, *,

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 12:29 PM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
<o...@sophia-louise.de> wrote:
> Am 21.11.2010 03:43, schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
>>>
>>> The main headlines
>>> (h1, h2, h3) and all strong words are green1,
>>
>> ok, but I don't understand the reason to up-size h2 over the size of h1.
>
> I only changed the color. The root cause is that in the .CSS h1 is in a fix
> size (24px) and h2, h3 in a relative size (2em). For the reason we may ask
> Christian Lohmaier.

No reason besides that is what was there - I used silverstripe's
default theme (blackcandy) and hacked it until I got something that
had more or less the same appearance as www.documentfoundation.org

Writing clean css wasn't a top priority at that time :-)
The reason why h1 is hardcoded is because it is not used in the body
usually - just as with the wiki, default is to start the document with
level 2, h1 is the page title in the header/top-area.

> Perhaps we should do a special barrier-free website too
> (http://cocoate.com/de/barrierefreiheit-und-joomla bzw.
> http://cocoate.com/fr/joomla-15-francais/l-accessibilite-dans-joomla).
> Therefor I will ask Christian in a different thread. (But not at the start.)

accessibility is already accounted for by not using tables for the
layout at all, this should make all other efforts (including providing
a dedicated stylesheet or similar) a lot easier

Thanks a lot you two for tackling this - I'll change the testbed page
at http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780 to use the updated style in the next
minutes, then I'd love to see feedback from other people as well.

Not getting feedback can have two main causes: People are fine with
the current status/don't see the need for change, or they don't see
any hope in making a change. I hope people don't hesitate to comment
because it will result in some work for other people (not necessarily
themselves)..

ciao
Christian

ciao