Hi *,

(cc the german list, as some discussion has happened there in the
past, but please f'up2 the website list)

as I didn't quite like the idea of adding an external
"gather-the-downloads" script via an iframe to the site and rather
have a solution that can be cached in future, I added the
functionality to silverstripe itself.

http://pumbaa.ooodev.org:7780/home/download-and-sub/

Please give feedback, what do you think about it (also about the
expandable full list below the "convenience selectors", whether it is
preferable to have the torrent as a toggle-option or just add a
"(<Torrentlink>)" after every regular link.

ciao
Christian