Le 2010-12-07 17:03, Seb a écrit :
Hi Website list,
Just a quick message to introduce myself. So of you may know me from
oo.o I used to participate in the art project. However I'm actually a
system administrator so I figured I might be able to lend a hand
around  here.

I have over 10 years experience with Linux system, Apache, mysql, bind
etc. I do html, php and can hack togheter bash and the odd perl script
where need. So If can help with anything let me know.

Seb

Hi Seb:

Nice to have you around. Just jump in if you think you can help out. There is still a lot to do.

Marc