Hi Bernard, :-)

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 04:35, Bernhard Dippold
<bernh...@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
> Please propose your valid ideas on the website mailing list or - if you have
> some spare time - perhaps you could work on the site directly (with the
> built-in editor SilverStripe is quite easy to be used).

Please do not suggest to people to start editing the site content at
this particular time. I am currently producing the initial content in
liaison with Italo Vignoli, and we will never get finished if
everybody jumps in wildly... The site can be ready in just a very few
days now.

Before, other members of the website team had weeks and weeks to work
on it, and did practically nothing. So please just allow Italo and I
to get this finished quickly? It will be better for the community as a
whole. ;-) If so, thank you for your understanding. ;-)

David Nelson