Hi Christian, :-)

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 00:18, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Menu title needs to be capitalized through addition of this style to
>> the style sheet:
>>
>> div.sidebarBox h3 { text-transform:capitalize }
>
> Well - or by removing
> text-transform: lowercase; from #Sidebar h3

OK, whatever solution works. ;-) As long as the menu titles are capitalized. ;-)

> Don't need to undo stuff when you don't do that stuff in the first place :-)
>
> Did add it to the stylesheet-proposal mentioned earlier
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Website-LO6.PNG
>
> That I'm going to add to the test.libreoffice.org later today as well.

The above is the side menu design [1] that, IMVHO, is the best. Do you
think it might be possible to get that implemented by Monday, by any
chance? It would be *so* nice if we can get the site to publishable
state by Thursday... ;-)

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/7/7e/Website-LO6.PNG

David Nelson