Hello,

as the topic was raised a few times during the last days:

I can't make any promises with regards to leaving out the "test" of the website before Christmas, as this requires some more infrastructure work. Last week, I did nothing else but TDF everyday, and the time before Christmas usually is rather short, so maybe I won't be able to make it before my vacation's end -- which would be January 10th.

I'll try to make it before, but I can't promise. As we will release LibO 3.3 not before January, and during Christmas most people are away anyways, I hope this doesn't cause too many issues.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108