Hi Marc, :-)

Can I ask you for some quick help, if you have time for this?

We badly need a quick repo of templates. We currently have none at all
to offer from our own infrastructure...

Would there be any chance you could maybe collect a bunch of nice
templates, upload them to the wiki, and make a page on the wiki with
links to them?

This would be really helpful for the site, which I definitely want to
get to v1.0 status by Monday....

Once we get to that status, I promise I want us to come together and
function like a team, in a collaborative but pragmatic, productive
process.

There is lots of work for us all to do. I know you *do* care about
LibreOffice and the community, and that you have good ideas to
contribute. Let's just focus on the upcoming release, and how we can
help build our project into a success.

Can you collect us some templates this weekend? A big thanks if so. :-)

David Nelson