Hi David, all!

David, thanks for the answer ...

Am Mittwoch, den 12.01.2011, 06:19 +0800 schrieb David Nelson:
> Hi, :-)
>
> Ivan and I discussed the choice between a Twitter widget on the home
> page, and an identi.ca widget, when we were working together last
> week, ultimately deciding on a Twitter widget simply because more
> people in the project seemed to be Twittering...

Mmh. That might be discussed later again, because more people use MS
Office documents doesn't mean to change that to the default behavior of
LibreOffice :-)

> But, in fact, this triggers a discussion for a need for a
> more-centralized, more-harmonized management of all the project's
> communications media:
>
> - libreoffice.org website
> - Twitter accounts
> - Identi.ca accounts
> - TDF blog account on WordPress.com
> - Planet web
> - documentfoundation.org website
> - Facebook account
> - IRC (2 accounts...)
> - etc....

No need to trigger that ... it is available :-)

Thanks to Florian, Drew, ... and many others:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services

[...]

Cheers,
Christoph