Hi Christoph,

We gave this idea a quick run, and it really did not work out for the entire
menu system, either logically or esthetically...
It actually breaks the system at some places. Fixing that would take enormous
time and effort.
Given that we are so close to the D-day, any rethinking on the site would
affect the overall readiness of the site.

So it is better to keep this for later! Maybe we will call for a full review. :)

BTW we desperately need graphic designers to spruce up the site with some clip
art/icons.

Regards,
Narayan