Hi all,
rapidly checking some NL main pages to see what is done with screenshots and links:

---/FR/---
page: http://fr.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/
picture: yes, screenshot localized BUT Beta-release
linkable: Yes, to http://fr.libreoffice.org/telechargement-de-libreoffice/
link status: KO, white page with:

The requested page could not be found.

---/ES/---
page: http://es.libreoffice.org/caracteristicas/
picture: yes, screenshot localized and up-to-date
linkable: Yes, to http://es.libreoffice.org/caracteristicas/capturas/
link status: KO, white page with:

The action 'capturas' does not exist in class Page_Controller

---/DE/---
page: http://de.libreoffice.org/home/ and http://de.libreoffice.org/product/
picture: yes, screenshot localized BUT beta-release
linkable: NO
link status: N/A

---/NL/---
page: http://nl.libreoffice.org/functies/
picture: yes, screenshot localized and up-to-date
linkable: NO
link status: N/A

page: http://it.libreoffice.org/
picture: yes, animated screenshots NON localized and up-to-date
linkable: yes to http://it.libreoffice.org/download
link status: OK

If I can help on the FR one to update the screenshot and the link, please let me know.