Hi Christoph,
Am 07.02.2011 22:26, schrieb Christoph Noack:
Hi Klaus-Jürgen!

Am Sonntag, den 06.02.2011, 11:44 +0100 schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
, personally, don't like such hover submenus.
If I'm e.g. on the "Get help"-page and I will go to the
"Accesibility"-page I won't get it by mouse-coordination in three of
four times I tried it.  I lost the submenu every time if I don't go
exactly down and right but go in diagonal. (I work with the touchpad
on
my notebook.)

Maybe I lost a bit track concerning the whole topic, but I know that
some people offer some improved versions to solve some of those
usability issues ...

Is it free to use?

For Example:
http://pfirsichmelba.de/artikel-scripts/suckerfish-accessible.html

It is part of it.

Is barrier-free an issue in the website-/design-team?

I'm thinking not only for the menue but for the whole website:
http://cocoate.com/de/kriterien-fuer-zugaengliche-seiten-im-ueberblick
et en français:
http://cocoate.com/fr/joomla-15-francais/l-accessibilite-dans-joomla/apercu-des-criteres-d-accessibilite-des-pages

But I'm quite not deep enough in this issue.

--
Grüße
k-j