On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 13:54 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
> Sure. Why don't you start a new thread then and, with your first post,
> CC to michael.me...@novell.com so that he sees it. I'm sure he'll post
> back.

        Sounds good to me; the only problem is the mind-mashed reply-to
mangling on this list, that not only encourages people to post more -
since they don't get duplicate personal replies to threads ;-) but also
means that my CC will inevitably be lost - so in this thread, I only got
your (CC'd) mail, not Matt's reply.

        Hey ho - list mis-configuration is one of those evil nasties I'd love
to fix from the Collabnet monster; it helps build community. We have it
done 'right' for the dev list at least ;-)

        ATB,

                Michael.

--
 michael.me...@novell.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot