Hi Bernhard!

Am Dienstag, den 15.02.2011, 01:31 +0100 schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
> > Consequently, I'm hesitant to just say "The Challenge: 50 Thousand
> Euro
> > needed!", or "Funding our Foundation - Only 35 Days left!"
>
> But these are the main points in my personal opinion (following
> Florian's description). We have a very short timeframe to get quite
> an
> amount of money.

Correct, I rather referred to "just say". The banner might miss
information/affordance like "Support us..." / "Help to shape your
foundation ..." / "Your help makes the community stronger ..." / "Our
challenge is your chance ..." / "Help to face the challenge ..." [...]

The "only 35" days may appear long from a user's perspective, therefore
the challenge is - from my point-of-view - the last 14 days or so. And
that is what i proposed before: having a time frame that kindly asks for
help, kindly remind (e.g. via a countdown timer) during the last days.

> I don't want to hide this information on the donation page, because
> even
> if people understand that we ask for monetary donations for the
> foundation, they are not attracted to help *now* by your proposal.

Oh, on the donation page - of course, this information should be there.
People usually want to compare their help with others, or may want to
know the current status.

Any chance to have a short phone call later this evening? The next hours
are blocked on my side, so it would be great if we could quickly talk
about the open issues.

Cheers,
Christoph