Hi Flo, hi Rimas!

Just to add what we've collected / evaluated during the OOo times ...
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Idea_Handling

See Ivan's great mockup:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/2/2d/IdeaHandling_Proposal_IdeaTorrent1.png

Mmh, except the contributions by Clément, all the content on the page
had been added by Ivan and myself - so it should be easy to move the
content to our wiki if we want to discuss this issue in more detail.

Cheers,
Christoph