Hi Daniel,*,
Am 14.03.2011 23:40, schrieb Daniel A. Rodriguez:

Hi Sophie, *,
Am 14.03.2011 18:38, schrieb Sophie Gautier:

It's really great, thanks a lot :-) I'm just missing the l10n category
but it's also missing from the existent left menu.

It is integrated now.

  Also I would change Doku to Doc if you need it short or Documentation if
it could be long.

Of course, so change.

And I have made a first international submenu [1]

So we can talk about the menu points in the submenus too.

Grüße
k-j

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design_menu_test

how it can be localized?

I haven't forgotten your e-mail. I will send you an answer tomorrow if no one else do it.

--
Grüße
k-j