Il 31/03/2011 17:36, Christian Lohmaier ha scritto:
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 4:01 PM, El Cico<elcico2...@yahoo.it>  wrote:
Could admins please correct the following sentence:

Mentoring: team members may have already have qualifications and skills... [..]
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/documenters/
Fixed - thanks - why not request permissions and fix them right away yourself?

ciao
Christian

well... to me it's okay... while translating into italian I can also check for mistakes...
Do I need a new account to see the english section? Where can I login?
Thanks!
ciao! :)

--
cico