Am 04.04.2011 20:20, schrieb Olav Dahlum:
On 04/04/11 19:14, Anders Hagen Jarmund wrote:
But this is mainly for users who miss a feature, have suggestions to the
design etc., not for bug trackers. If you look at brainstorm.ubuntu.com,
you'll see that one user can add a problem, and others can try to solve
the problem. And of course you have the ability to vote on the best
suggestions.

Eg. I miss some features anf functions in LibreOffice. It's not obvious
to me where I should send my suggestions.

Ps. Artig å se andre nordmenn.

Hmm, ok, a bit like Yahoo! Answers then. Well, the place needs a name,
any suggestions? We can at least have that ready if this is deployed.
 LibreThought
------
Lideas.libreoffice.org
Lideas