Hi Klaus-Jürgen, *,

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 11:50 AM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
<o...@sophia-louise.de> wrote:

> some times ago you have made something to get the checksum of the downloads
> on the webside.
> What has happened with this?

I forgot about it :-)

I asked about feedback, and people did like it, but I guess I intended
to wait a little longer for more feedback and then forgot because
pootle did keep me busy :-)

> There is no notice, link or something else on the download page
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/

So if you all like the way it is done on
http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/download/ then It can be
added easily (just by moving over the modifications to the javascript)

I remember that people didn't like the wording of the checkbox/the
added link, so suggestions welcome.

ciao
Christian