Hi,

drew wrote on 2011-05-11 14.53:
On the TDF website under TDF founders, the entry for
David Emmerich Jourdain states:

"Brazilian LibreOffice community representative"

However Mr. Jourdain has specifically disavowed such a relationship in a
recent email to an open mailing list:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/PR-translations-tp2910202p2915434.html

"I think there´s a misunderstanding here. We´re not representatives of
the brazilian community, nor we will ever be."

Please rephrase Mr. Jourdain's listing.

please do not open a new battlefield here. We're already having a heavy discussion on the marketing mailing list. So, I would really favor it if we could wait until a discussion outcome on the marketing mailing list, and then see how to phrase wording accordingly.

Otherwise, I fear, we'll run into the same battlefield in parallel on many lists, and I clearly would like to avoid that. Enough bad blood has been spread...

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108