Hi,

Just wanted to pass along some information and ask about some support.

The Nabble team is getting ready to roll out updates to the Nabble
service to support multi-language UI, versus the hard coded English as
is the case currently.

Looks like the first languages supported will be: de, es, pt-br, ru.

I've touched base with the developers there about getting a copy of the
text files that need to be translated in order to support additional
languages.

Timing wise, not really sure, but looking like less then a few weeks
before they are ready to do the roll out.

As soon as the new software is on the servers (nabble servers) I'll go
ahead and switch the respective NL mailing list archives for supported
languages over - however for languages not supported yet I was thinking
maybe we could offer some help :-)

- that's it - thanks

Drew