Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote on 2011-05-14 08.12:
I'm helping out with the upcoming release 3.4 and was wondering if there
were some rules to observe when taking image/photos/screen grabs for
some of the features in this newest version.

What size and quality should they be taken?

thanks a lot!

Ideally, they should be available in high-quality PNG or JPG files, with a size of 1600x or 1900x. Print magazines often ask for usable screenshot, and the better the quality, the better it is for printing. Ideally, we make them with Linux, as there we have less hassles with licensing of artwork and window decoration.

Hope that helps,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108