Le 2011-05-24 05:31, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
Hi *,

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com>  wrote:
On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org>  wrote:
Ideally, they should be available in high-quality PNG or JPG files,

high-quality screenshot and JPG is a contradiction in itself. JPG is
lossless, [...]

of course it is *not* lossless, png however is (that's why pngs are
strongly preferred for screenshots.

ciao
Christian

Thanks for making that important point Christian. We will have all .png's for screenshots.

BTW ... I haven't created a webpage on Silverstripe, I am assuming though that if we create the LibreOffice 3.4 page that we can work on it without making it public?

Cheers

Marc