Hi Florian, *,

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we want to announce the Conference Call for Papers very soon, and for that,
> we need the new conference website in place. Charles has posted some draft
> with new information to
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Paris_Conference
>
> What we would need is the following:
>
> 1. someone editing the main page, adding the new content and the images

Done (and also published it)
http://conference.libreoffice.org

> 2. someone building the backend for the call for papers, i.e. a form where
> people can enter their data, and it will be e-mailed somewhere

See the other posts, also added the paragraph from the wiki page at
the top of it, but in that paragraph there is the deadline: "Friday
22nd" - it can only be July I guess, but it should be added explicitly
(and did so in the draft).

> Any volunteers for task #1 and #2? :)

As Charles is fine with the cfp page/the form in itself, it can go
live once the target-address for the submitted papers is setup (well,
can go online earlier, but that would defeat the purpose of the email
notifications :-)
(only thing to do is decide whether to provide templates or not, if
not, then remove the corresponding part in the description)

ciao
Christian